Back to Member Index |
Back to Robot Index
Send your information to Jeff Sampson at firstname.lastname@example.org
In general, supply the information requested in the sample. If you simply
don't have the info, or don't want to supply it, then don't. The fields
are meant to prompt you for a response and also will give us a more uniform
If you simply want to have your name included with nothing else, that
is fine too. Just let me know so I can add you.
If you create your own pictures, use these as guidelines. In general,
a picture size between 100 to 250 pixels is a good size. (maybe around
200) If you have something that really needs alot of detail, we can negotiate.
JPEG files work well. I've seen good quality pictures in the 10k to 20k
range. Up to 50k if needed. I use a JPEG factor of 40 when createing my
pictures. (If that means anything to you. My Corel Paint asks me for that.
It determines the picture quality.)
Please don't send me huge picture files. The ones I was scanning are
50, 75,150 pixels per inch. I don't want to see any 2 mb files in my email.
Bryan has a digital camera he can bring to the meetings. I have a scanner
which works with photographs if you need some scanned. So bring them to
a meeting or mail them to me.
John Doe - Hometown, Earth
Web Site: http://www.jdoe
[Photo of Robot] (One or more)
(If you don't have a name, take a few minutes and make up a name.)
- Type: (Type or brand or function)
- Purpose: (Why you built it.)
- Controller: (STAMP, PIC, 68HC11, Cold Fire processor, FPGA, Neural
net, Cray XMP-4...)
- Software Development Environment/Methods: (operating systems, software
- Sensors: (IR, sonar, compass, light detector, whiskers...)
- Actuators: (Arms, grabbers, weapons...)
- Height, width, length:
- Power source: (NI_CAD, Gel-cell, AC, Solar.. Maybe list power consumption
if you know that.)
- Speed: (If it seems important. And you have a way to measure it.)
- Contruction history: (Tell a story about how and why you built it.
And problems you may have had)
- Operational description: (Describe what it does and how it does
it. Or what is is supposed to do. :-)
- Future Enhancements/Plans:
- Status: (Complete, in progress, Planned...)
- More Info: (A link to your web site or articles...)