Back to Member Index |
Back to Robot Index
- Type: BEAM Solar roller
- Purpose: To introduce myself to elementary electronics.
- Height, width, length: 1" X 1" X 2"
- Weight: Less than a cookie
- Power source: A FINE panasonic cell on loan from Rand. (thanks Rand.)
- Status: Well, it moves. It charges fine. It just doesn't move very
far.... I'm playing around different resistors. I guess that's what I'm
supposed to do.
- Special note: I'm very new to all of this. I've worked in the industrial
automation field for a year or so now.. I would like to thank all of the
guys and gals at the TCROBOTICS group for getting me started and being
- More Info: Mark Dalton has an excellent BEAM Robotics web site: